Singing is a very physical art. Our bodies are our instrument.
I guide singers to take the steps they need to:
* double their energy so they can achieve high level performances and deal with ever-changing schedules
* improve immunity so that they don't have to worry about getting sick before performances
* reduce the risk of vocal nodes, polyps, etc., while feeling their voice is as powerful as ever
* have exceptional alignment and impressive breath management by improving core stability and functional fitness
* learn the impact of good nutrition on the voice without counting calories and still eat foods you enjoy. No, that does not mean more kale!
* reduce stress and develop a positive mindset to make it easier to give outstanding auditions and performances
* to look and feel outrageously confident on and off the stage.
As a certified k-12 music educator, teaching has always been close to my heart. I teach with passion and purpose, intentionally using creativity. In addition to teaching a week-long summer music camp to school aged children, I also currently mentor young vocalists through private voice instruction and small group music classes.
Copyright © 2018 Erin Lewis - All Rights Reserved.